You’ll need two glasses
1) a shot glass for the ing.
2) any large glass (at least 12oz.)
Light the drink in shot glass, half cover glass with the large glass and let the fumes burn into it for about 60 seconds. Completely cover shot glass with large glass and wait till the drink goes out. Using a straw get the customer to suck all the fumes out of the large glass (cover the top with your hand) and then they hot the drink.
Expect illness or pass out within 15 minuets…
If instructions are to confusing feel free to email me for clarification on “[email protected]”
Peace & Love